Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tofu Turd-Burglars

From the wacked-out world of WorldNetDaily: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Soy is making kids 'gay'

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just so you'll know I'm not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place.

=====

Gee, it's a good thing that a billion Chinese eat tofu. If they all weren't gay, there'd be so many more of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home