Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The internet is an amazing place

I got an email from someone who visited my website:

=====

A friend from back in PA (we all grew up in Clarion) just sent me the link to your Primates Song page.
The Red Rose Tea commercial! My god, I thought I'd never hear that again.
Are you meshugge? No - a mensch!
Trace Ordiway
eBusiness Sales Manager
Subaru of Dallas ONLINE

=====

I replied:

Just a shot in the dark... Do you know a guy named Robert Frish? He lives in Texas and he's a Member of the Tribe, too. (Just playing Jewish Geography...)

=====

And he replied:

Bob Frish? The attorney? Originally from NY/NJ with the rendering plant? He's my neighbor! He and my wife are best buds and on our JCC board together. Unbelievable.

=====

I LOVE the internet...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home