Thursday, February 07, 2008

Moments That Revolutionized Music

Here's an interesting game: A global magical mystery tour of "Moments That Revolutionized Music."

It's an interactive music game on the Live Nation website. It takes you to places around the world, where you guess the moments in time that made rock n' roll history. Fifty Questions.

http://static2.livenation.com/akamai/seasonsgreetings2007/

=====

my score?
I got 41 out of 50
The games says I'm a Mega-Star!
Now, listen. I want a bowl of M&M's in my dressing room, but no blue ones, got it? I also want some spring water to drink after the show. I only drink Moona-Laguna spring water; it's only available in Hawaii, so you'll have to fly it in on a special plane, every day. I also want flowers in the bathroom. You can get me any type of flower you want, as long as the flower's name starts with the letter D. And if you get Daisies, be sure that there are exactly 23 petals on each flower. Or else I'll become very difficult...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home