Monday, April 07, 2008

Worst. Job title. Ever.

A friend of mine has a sister (Gina) who's made fitness videos that play around the world. She receives fanmail from people who have seen her videos.

My friend sent me a portion of an email she received from a guy in Argentina, who, after asking her some workout questions, he tells her about himself. Please note his stated profession.

=====

Hola Gina

I´m Martin your fan of Argentina!
Your can tell me how I would have to make, to develop chest because I have a little :-(
What would I have to make?, With what? and How many times per day?.
Also how many abdominals you recommend me to make per day?

Here I send you my picture so that you know me, I´m Agent of Medical Propaganda, work for the laboratory GSK, I´m also a musician and I have a rock band!

=====


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home