Friday, October 19, 2012

License Plate Frame Foils Irksome Traffic-Light Cameras

from Wired.com

An optical flash trigger detects the flash of the traffic-light camera and sets off xenon flashes in the sides of the frame, so when the traffic-light camera opens its shutter, there's too much light and the picture of your license plate is overexposed. Big Brother can't read your plate.
http://www.wired.com/rawfile/2012/10/new-gadget-helps-foil-irksome-red-light-cameras

=====

You didn't get this from me.
No, you didn't.


2 Comments:

At December 03, 2012 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is very interesting. I am wanting to find a new license plate frame for my Honda. Where could I find one? Thanks.

 
At December 04, 2012 2:59 PM , Anonymous Silent 3 said...

Sherry

A friend of mine is an engineer, and when I sent him this link he replied with a list of reasons why it wouldn't work.

Alas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home