Thursday, March 04, 2021

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai : Neurosurgery

{New Jersey (Jeff Goldblum) and Buckaroo Banzi (Peter Weller) are in an operating room, performing brain surgery. New Jersey hit a difficult portion in the procedure. Buckaroo has been brought in to assist}

New Jersey: "See, this is the part where for me it started to look like a problem. You know, I wanted to sacrifice the Precentral vein to order to get some exposure, but because of this guy's normal variation I got excited and all of a sudden, I didn't know whether if I was looking at the Precentral vein or one of the internal cerebral veins or the vein of Galen or the Basilar vein of Rosenthal. So on my own, me, at this point I was ready to say, "That's it. Let's get out." 

Buckaroo Banzai: "See, you can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when you get right down to it, this far inside the head, it all looks the same. {pause} No, no, no, no. Don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home