Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 things about me

I once lost a bet and had to wear pink panties for a week

I’ve read “War and Peace”

I can recite Pi to 33 places

I have a copy of the Beatles “Butcher Cover” LP

I can whistle two notes at once

I’ve talked to Adam West.

I’ve seen a tornado… from a trailer park!

I once bench-pressed twice my weight

I passed the JEOPARDY! qualifying exam, but didn’t make the final cut to appear on the show.

I own a decent size chunk of the Berlin Wall

I’ve been backstage with Bruce Springsteen

My face has appeared on the “JumboTron” TV screen at an Eagles football game

I participated in making the World’s Largest Pizza

I’ve been caribou hunting

I am a member of the “Mile High” Club

I’ve been inside an M1A1 Abrams battle tank

I wrote a joke that was used on the Colbert Report

I’ve met Washoe (but I only knew how to sign “Hello.”)

I’ve held a tiger by the tail (…it was unconscious)

I own a solid gold golf ball

I’ve actually held the Hope Diamond

I’ve French-kissed Julia Roberts

I pitched the “Death Star” idea to George Lucas

I was the 2nd shooter on the Grassy Knoll

I’m an incorrigible liar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home