Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oral Roberts is Called

 from my friend Bil  (yes that's spelled with one L)  

=====

 
On his arrival at Heaven's Gate, Oral Roberts is immediately ushered to the Court of the Father. He finds himself standing in front of God -- The Supreme Justice of the Highest Order.
 
GOD: (with authority) "Are you Oral Roberts?"
 
Oral Roberts: (trembling) "Yes, Lord. I am Oral Roberts."
 
GOD: "Are you sure you are Oral Roberts? "
 
Oral Roberts: "Yes, Lord. I am sure I am Oral Roberts."
 
GOD: "The Oral Roberts with the TV show I have been watching for years and years?"
 
Oral Roberts: "Yes, yes Master!  That's ME! That's ME!"
 
GOD: "I have this pain in my shoulder..."
 

 

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home