Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Star Wars humor

just in case you've never seen this one...




STAR WARS Quotes That Sound Incredibly Dirty Out Of Context :

- Get in there you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!


 
- Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?

- Put that thing away before you get us all killed.

- You've got something jammed in here real good.

- Look at the size of that thing!

- I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.

- Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?

- There's an awful lot of moisture in here.

- Possible he came in through the south entrance.

- Control, control! You must learn control!

- Hey! Point that thing someplace else.

- I never knew I had it in me.

- There is good in him, I've felt it.

- Hey, Luke, thanks for coming after me — now I owe you one.

- Back door, huh? Good idea!

- She's gonna blow!

- Pull out! You're not doing any good back there!

- YAHOOOOO! You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home.

- Ohhh... I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*.

- You came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought.

- I've felt him.

- It didn't go in... just impacted on the surface.

- Aren't you a little SHORT for a Stormtrooper?

- This little one's not worth the effort.

- He has too much of his father in him. - That's what I'm afraid of.


 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home