Friday, February 14, 2014

Amazon book reviews: "Microwave for One" by Sonia Allison

 
 
read the reviews...

http://www.amazon.com/Microwave-One-Sonia-Allison/dp/1852250437/ref=sr_1_1?tag=ohmy0c-20

 examples:

After the divorce my diet consisted primarily of uncooked ramen and whiskey. Occasionally I wondered aloud if I'd ever have another home cooked meal again.
Then I discovered "Microwave for One" and everything changed.
My favorite chapters were:
Chapter 1: Plugging in your Microwave and You
Chapter 4: How to Wait 3 Minutes
Chapter 11 [BONUS CHAPTER]: Eating with Cats
In closing, I give this book 2 thumbs up (and a paw!). Thanks Sonia Allison!


A great follow up read to "Drinking for One," "Sex for one," and "The 5 People You Meet in Heaven."


It used to be that I got home from work and the only thing I'd want to put in my mouth was the cold barrel of my grandfather's shotgun. Then I discovered Sonia Allison's Chicken Tetrazzini, and now there are two things.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home