Monday, December 14, 2015

Question about Judaism

 
Here's a question someone asked on a website:

"So I'm not Jewish, but I'm dating a Jewish girl. She has told me several times that she does not have a trash can in her kitchen because of her faith. She also tells me that she does to mess with me. Then she'll tell me she doesn't. She goes back and forth to fuck with me (which is hilarious), but I need to know:

DO JEWS HAVE TRASH CANS IN THEIR KITCHEN OR NOT?"


Read the comments for some snarky fun !


Here are a few of my favorites:

Sorry, what's a trash can? Reference: I'm super super Jewish.


Why do you date such a person? I don't have a trash can. If others here say they do, it is to mess with you.


I was raised in a home with a kitchen trash can, but I am slowly working on increasing my religious observance. Right now I put my kitchen trash can in the hallway on Shabbat, our holy day-- hopefully soon I'll manage to get rid of it altogether.

We have two trash cans in our kitchen: one for dairy trash, and one for meat. A truly pious housewife will keep a third trash can for pareve trash. And the le'mehadrin min ha-mehadrin pratice is to install a fourth, just for Chinese food.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home