Friday, September 17, 2010

RE: OMG Quote of the day

 It seems that the Time website had a typo
 
my friend john replied:

I just had to Google that one.  The first site I have found with that apparent quote makes me think Time magazine's version is a typo.  Should be psychics, not physics.

 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-13-dumbest-christine-odonnell-quotes


That being said, you can go to the website above and get a good dose of her Dumb Quotes.
 


From: bob_bendesky@hotmail.com
Subject: OMG Quote of the day
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:03:58 -0400


from my friend Shelly:
 
 
  "Physics put (sic) people in spiritual harm, the same way pimps put people in physical harm."
     -  Chris O'Donnell, Tea Party candidate for Joe Biden's former Delaware Senate seat,

          noted in Time Magazine's Technology section Daily Dose
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home